Crab Cakes & Quail Eggs

>> Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The only big news here is that I made a face on a quail egg. I totally copied that idea, but I still smiled every time I thought about the little chick in my lunch bucket! Boo didn't get one, frankly she was horrified. Traumatized even. She may not ever eat eggs again. It retrospect I probably shouldn't have called them little "baby" eggs. It wouldn't surprise me if she comes home tomorrow and announces she's decided to be vegan - but she probably wouldn't even eat tofeggs at this point.




1. crab cakes
2. potato salad
3. peas
4. container of chipotle mayo
5. tomatoes
6. rice balls
7. quail egg chick




1. crab cakes
2. potato salad
3. peas
4. container of ranch
5. little cake

4 comments:

Coffee and Vanilla January 23, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

Very nice bentos :) I love those little carrot flowers...
Margot

Chibog in Chief January 24, 2008 at 1:57 AM  

as usual beautiful and delicious bentou!! love the chick its really cutey!!

Lunch Buckets January 28, 2008 at 7:01 PM  

Thank you!

Heather January 30, 2008 at 9:06 AM  

Will you adopt me? I'm not too old, I swear! Your bentos are so utsukushi!

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP