Peanut Sauce Lovin'

>> Wednesday, November 14, 2007



1. mini spring rolls with bean thread noodles, mint, roasted red pepper strips and sliced grilled pork
2. roasted baby sweet potatos
3. pomegranate arils
4. container of peanut sauce
5. little chocolate candy bite
6. gold kiwi
7. Zen Trail Mix (Target)

Peanut Sauce Love

1/4 c peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
2 T hoisin sauce
1/2 t sugar
1/2 t Viatnamese fish sauce
1/4 t sesame oil

Stir it all together and add water (about 2 T) until you get the consistency you're looking for. I like to put a little glob of chili garlic paste right on top before I start dippin', but you could stir some in if you don't want to be just. like. me.

4 comments:

Unknown November 15, 2007 at 3:42 PM  

Hi!
Thanks for your comment on my weblog.
Bento! all Bent is very cute!
This is amazing that Japanese lunch box style Bento is spreading to USA and EU!

Par November 15, 2007 at 5:42 PM  

Love the mini spring rolls. I like to make some but so far I haven't finish up my egg roll skins.

yuki November 16, 2007 at 4:32 AM  

I love spring roll too !

Anonymous March 6, 2009 at 1:33 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP