You Say Tomato

>> Wednesday, November 28, 2007



I freakin' love these tomatoes. There. I've said it.

1. sauteed grape tomatoes
2. rice
3. golden kiwi
4. persimmon slices
5. red bean mochi

Quick cooking these little tomatoes really seems to bring out their flavor. I guess the basil and salt help too. Here's the complicated recipe.

Freakin' Delicious Tomatoes

grape tomatoes
chopped basil
olive oil
salt
pepper

So heat a little olive oil in a saute pan. Add halved tomatoes. Stir. When the skins start to loosen add basil, salt and pepper. Try not to burn your mouth.

2 comments:

Anonymous December 6, 2007 at 1:29 PM  

I tried the tomatoes. I had to, after reading your glowing review of them. They freaking ROCK! Thanks for mentioning them. They're a terrific and easy side for any bento.

Anonymous March 6, 2009 at 1:27 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP