Counting Down to the Magical Days

>> Monday, November 19, 2007



We leave tomorrow night to go to the grandparent's for Turkey Day. Some of us (the ones who aren't the parents) are -quite- excited. Yep, one more magical day. Then a nice long magical flight, followed by an even more magical middle of the night drive. Then 2 days of feasting and reverse the process. Minus the magic of course :)

Anyway, this is Boo's last little bento until after Thanksgiving break. I think she enjoyed it.

1. meatballs in BBQ sauce
2. tiny potatoes
3. tinier apple
4. persimmon slices
5. custard ball
6. coconut bar cookies sandwiched with Nutella
7. sugar snaps

3 comments:

BlueFrogJ November 20, 2007 at 7:19 PM  

Looks yummy. I've never eaten Nutella before and purchased a small sample of it the other day. I've been wondering what to put it on. This bento has given me a great idea. Those little cookies are going on my grocery list. Thanks.

Lunch Buckets December 3, 2007 at 7:44 PM  

My favorite way to eat Nutella is with a spoon. Really. But this was Boo's lunch. I have to set an example you know.

Anonymous March 6, 2009 at 1:31 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP