Liberate my Pocky!

>> Tuesday, November 27, 2007



1. BBQ sauced meatballs
2. roasted corn
3. itty bitty banana
4. pudding taste
5. cheese
6. apple slices
7. stick of strawberry Pocky in the lid compartment

Boo told me "roasted corn was everywhere!" when she opened up her lunch today. I thought that the edge of the silicone cup would press against the lid and hold everything in place. Guess I was wrong. More disturbing was that I put the fork in tine sides up and she wasn't able to slide open the compartment to liberate her Pocky. I guess she just ate the corn with her fingers. I got it out for her when I got home. Even let her eat it. I'm nice that way.

4 comments:

Chibog in Chief November 28, 2007 at 2:30 AM  

love the way those apples been cut :-)

Yvo Sin November 28, 2007 at 12:33 PM  

lol sorry it probably wasn't fun for Boo but it's so cute the way you ended your post. I know you read lunch in a box, so I'm sure you've read about the Glad Press'n'Seal lid on some foods... since I only pack lunch for an adult (myself) and am really anal about keeping it upright, I don't really bother with that, but I could see that as a problem... especially for kids who don't like their foods touching. Ahhh...

Lunch Buckets November 30, 2007 at 2:00 PM  

Thanks dhanggit and yvo. If I'd realized I would have used a lidded container...keep meaning to pick up some pressnseal, but never actually think of it when Im in a store. I used it once at someone's home - the texture kinda creeped me out, but I think I could get past it!

Anonymous March 6, 2009 at 1:27 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP