Round and Round and Round We Go

>> Monday, November 19, 2007



1. rice balls with world's best furikake
2. little potato
3. littler apple
4. sugar snap peas
5. persimmon slices
6. custard ball (sounds so appetizing, no?)

I know it's kind of mean to proclaim something the "world's best" and then not give any other info. All I can really say is that it came in a pink envelope. And cost more than the other (lesser) furikakes. As soon as I get this whole reading Japanese kanji down I'll post more info. Please, stop holding your breath. It won't help and it makes me nervous.

4 comments:

Mer November 30, 2007 at 5:47 PM  

Too funny. That furikake does look really good. I've yet to use any in my bentos - but it is so colorful it must be tasty!

Next time you use it, just post a little pic of the envelope it comes in for us curious types, k? :0)

Lunch Buckets December 3, 2007 at 7:46 PM  

I'll do that. I admit the attraction was the beauty of this stuff. It looks like potpourri! Probably full of artificial colors, but luckily I can't read the label - ignorance is good eatin'!

Mer December 3, 2007 at 9:26 PM  

That would be great. :0)

Anonymous March 6, 2009 at 1:32 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP