>> Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Boo can be kinda weird about foods she doesn't recognize and sometimes doesn't even try them if I'm not there to remind her that if it smells good it probably tastes good (nevermind the fact that I've never -ever- tried to poison her). There were a couple of unfamiliar things in her lunch today so I tried to forewarn her.
2. mochi (just like the pink things that you like, yes, the ones that have the sweet strawberry stuff in the middle)
3. custard balls(it has yellow stuff in the middle just like coconut pie filling without the coconut)
4. mini pork bun, veggie shumai, crab shumai (taste like potstickers, you like those don't you?)
5. left over mac and cheese with carrot hearts
6. little bottle of gyoza sauce (it's that yummy brown sauce that we eat with potstickers)
7. container of cocktail sauce
Guess what she didn't eat. Go on, guess. Nu-uh. Macaroni and cheese.