Snow Day!

>> Monday, November 26, 2007



Brrrrrr! With a high of around 65 today and Thanksgiving behind us it's time to break out the long pants and look for some socks.

1. celery
2. sliced apple
3. pound cake
4. pink yogurt
5. peanut butter in the snowman container

About that pink yogurt ... Boo always wants Go-GURT®. I don't buy it. Normally. I tell her it's gross. That it has weird stuff in it that food shouldn't have. She insists it tastes great. Sometimes I cave. I saw some on sale a week or two ago and bought a box. I guess it hasn't been noticed, 'cause it's still in the fridge. I squished one out into the little container but didn't mention it was the exalted Go-GURT®. Tonight Boo says, "that yogurt was kinda weird". Score!

3 comments:

Yvo Sin November 28, 2007 at 12:36 PM  

NICE I like that trick. I do that to my bf sometimes but reverse- I'll give him something to eat and he'll eat it and be all oh this is good. And then I'll say well it has THIS in it that you swear you don't like! Hah! :)

Lunch Buckets November 30, 2007 at 2:02 PM  

Yeah, it was awesome. And the others still remain in the fridge. I think I'll have to throw them away this weekend. Shame.

Anonymous March 6, 2009 at 1:28 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LunchBucketShares

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP